Additional Components For 3SB6
● P6-AC: Auxiliary contact
Indication of the device contact positions (Open/Closed).
● P6-FC: Fault signal contact
Indication of the device contact positions only after the automatic release due to overcurrent.
● P6-AF: Auxiliary contact and fault signal contact
Two change-over contacts that include both functions of P6-AC and P6-FC.
● P6-URX: Under-voltage release
Protection of the load in the event of a voltage drop (between 75% and 35% of its rated value), and prevent the device closing again until its input voltage is restored.
● P6-UR: Under-voltage release
Protection of the load in the event of the input voltage drop to 170V ± 5%.
● P6-OR: Over-voltage release
Protection of the load in the event of the voltage exceed 280 V ± 5%.
● P6-OUR: Over-voltage and undervoltage release
Protection of the load as described above for P6-OR and P6-UR.
Suitable for 3SB6 range MCBs.